Scott and Melissa expose it all on this week’s Living in Las Vegas. We start by saying goodbye to Sam and hello to Tara as our new studio apprentice and highlight one of the best local bakeries in Las Vegas (or Henderson). Then we hear from a Street Performer who explains why her’s is the best and easiest gig she’s had (while earning between $25-$100/hr). We wrap up by revealing the best place ever to people watch in Las Vegas. Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- Visit Bread and Butter, LV. The best bakery in Las Vegas!
- LiLV Stuff
- New studio apprentice and the interview answer the got her the job
- The Quad?
- Street performers
- Local performers who are about to make it big
- The best place to people watch