Living in Las Vegas in back!
Scott and Melissa start the New Year by recapping their New Year’s Eve festivities on The Strip. After we reveal the best place ever to park on New Year’s Eve, we pull the curtain back and see how the high rollers live when they come to Vegas. We start by sipping (and spilling) some wine that we found not so fine, nibble at the only 3-Star Michelin restaurant in town, and count our winnings in a unique sky-high suite! (ALERT: You’ll see the largest “winning stack” you’ll likely have ever seen…don’t miss it!) Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- Visit Bread and Butter, LV. The best bakery in Las Vegas!
- LiLV Stuff
- Google Currents (website)
- ROKU Connectivity (website)
- YouTube (website)
- Capital Grill (photos, website)
- Peppermill/Fireside Lounge (website)
- Joel Robuchon (video, photos, website)
- SkyLOFTS (video, website)