There’s a chance if you walked around Fremont East recently with an open container, you got your football-shaped beer confiscated and a $200 citation. Is that legal? We find out. We follow with a list of our favorite “Off the Beaten Path” places in Las Vegas. Show notes:
Have a Drink on ME!
Guess the location where Scott took this picture. One random winner will be selected from all the correct answers. Winner receives a drink from Scott OR a VVN LOGO VISOR!
** Send your answer to [email protected] **
WINNER: Dawn VerDouw
- In search of Video Production in Las Vegas – VEGAS VIDEO CO-OP? Get the best deal in town!
- Do you have Dry Eye’s in Nevada? There is a new solution available in Las Vegas!
- LiLV Stuff
- Guest Co-Host: Ron Graves
- A NEW Have A Drink: Last week’s winner: Don B.(photo)
- Open container laws clarified
- Favorite “Off the beaten path” ideas for Las Vegas: Entertainment, Happy Wife/Happy Life, Vintage Vegas, Here in my Car (websites)
- Listener Email: Is Texas Hold ’em loosing steam?