One of the things that enamored Scott to Las Vegas when he and Melissa first moved here was that a musician could make a living, and do so without having to work a side job.
Now. . .fast forward eight years — it’s certainly much harder for musicians than it used to be, but there is a guy who has a formula that works, and we’ll talk about him on this episode of the Living in Las Vegas Podcast. Show notes.
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- LiLV Stuff
- Listener Line: 206.312.0105
- Sign up for Email Alerts (form found on right side of our website)
- Get your questions answered: [email protected]
- Weather (wrapping up palm trees blows) / LiLV Pool (still a death trap)
- VEGAS VIDEO NETWORK News: The Amazing Johnathan will appear LIVE on Awkward Silence this Thursday at 6PM
- Listener Email: Horseback Riding
- Zowie Bowie: Hip Hop? Big Band? HUGE Crowds!
- Does Anybody Really Care about all this Twitter nonsense?