On this edition of Let’s Bet! we lay an over under on the End of The World, answer more email quesitons and Scott gives his opinion on who will win the NBA Finals!
You’ll hear time and again that Las Vegas lacks culture. Really? Besides the strong art and music scenes here in the valley, many forget that Las Vegas is home to the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. There are tons of UNLV supporters of all ages, many of whom are feverish fans of the Runnin’ Rebels basketball team.
For today’s Living in Las Vegas Podcast, we join in the excitement and check out a great UNLV Basketball game at the Thomas and Mack Center. Show notes:
- Weather (52 (-20 from last week)) / LiLV Pool (50.5 and leafy)
- LiLV Stuff
- Listener Line: 206.312.0105
- Sign up of Email Alerts (form found on right side of our website)
- Las Vegas Street Performers, revisited
- Mortgages and Getting REAL (Estate) in Vegas
- Get your story on Cup of Morning Sunshine
- Listener Email: Christmas in Las Vegas
- UNLV Basketball — Go, Fight, Win!
(Check the very end of the video. We solve the tomahawk motion thingy everybody does!)