Many VEGAS VIDEO NETWORK viewers have noticed that from time to time we have a live audience in the studio during the shooting of one of our shows. We’ve received a number of questions requesting more information about joining us in the studio, so I thought I’d take a minute to respond.
- Can I watch a live show, too? – You bet!
- Who do I have to know? – Nobody, really. Just be a fan!
- Are only friends and family allowed? – Have you met our family? We try to keep them out.
- What does it cost? – For you, nada. For your little sister, $20.
- What shows allow for a live studio audience? – For the shows in production today, Pub Crawl, Awkward Silence, Getting REAL, Strip Search! We will eventually allow a live audience for Cup of Morning Sunshine and Behind the Curtain.
- How do I get an invite? – Simply send an email to the show you’re interested in. [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]