While we’ve seen a steady drop in short sales in Las Vegas, in this episode of Getting REAL, Bridget lays out the five reason we’re going to see an increase in 2012. Show Notes:
- Friday Figures (an in-depth review of the current Las Vegas real estate market with a focus on Inventory, Short Sales, Contingency, Foreclosures and 30-day Closes)
- News: Foreclosures down to 2007 levels, mortgages 3.89%, CoreLogic price index down in November
- Five reasons 2012 is the Year of the Short Sales
- What We’re They THiNkInG?!?
- REAL Advice: Four reasons why the Seller should get a property inspection