Funny thing. . .tell a few people that you’re making New Orleans-based Hurricanes for “Cocktail of the Week” and the next thing you know, you’ve got a packed studio audience! So for this episode of Pub Crawl, a studio full of people drank hurricanes, got crabs, and learned that if you can drink a pint in seven seconds, we know where you can drink for free. Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- Cocktail of the Week: New Orleans-style Hurricane
- Drunk term: Origin of the Hurricane
- iTunes Love
- Joe’s Stone Crab
- Boomer’s Bar
- Todd English P.U.B.
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE and email questions): where do *you* take out-of-town guests, where’s the oldest bar in Las Vegas, gay friendly bars
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Fuku burger – what a roach coach should be
Cocktail of the Week:
1 oz white run
1 oz Jamaican dark rum
1 oz Barcardi 151 rum
3 oz orange juice
3 oz unsweetened pineapple juice
1/2 oz grenadine syrup
Combine all ingredients, mix well (shake or stir). Pour over crushed ice in hurricane glass. Best enjoyed through a small straw. Garnish with fruit wedge if desired.
We had “chocolate cake”, too!