Over the last week, we’ve seen a noticeable increase in national news about Las Vegas. . .some bad (not a surprise), some good (thankfully). For today’s Living in Las Vegas Podcast, we talk about a few of these stories and the impact they have on those of us living here in Las Vegas. Show notes:
- Weather (70ish) / LiLV Pool (53 + crickets and other critters)
- LiLV Stuff
- Listener Line: 206.312.0105
- Sign up of Email Alerts (form found on right side of our website)
- Friends adds Duane and Regina from Oklahoma
- Listener Email: Live Jazz revisited (and a list of jazz venues)
- Bad News
- Nevada Population (which is effected mostly by Clark County)
- Harmon Hotel at CityCenter
- Good News
- Signs of recovery?
- Great Price for Cirque du Soleil tickets (local’s only)
Take two, Baby. This time, with feeling (and some sound).