At first blush, you might not think our adventuresome hosts would be much into the Country and Western bar scene in Las Vegas. And they’d likely agree with y’all. But in this episode of Pub Crawl, David and Alicia are all fired up to show all the other Las Vegas buckaroos that they are the biggest toads in the puddle. Show notes, partner:
- This Episode is sponsored by Vegas Mate! (An interactive, location-aware city guide for Las Vegas built especially for your iPhone. It’s outstanding, see for yourself.)
- Cocktail of the Week: Bull Shot
- Drunk Term: Mud in your Eye
- Halloween recap (Margaritaville, Rolf, Podcast-a-palozza, Sin City Brew, Plunder Strip, McMullins and Downtown)
- YeeHaw! (Toby Keith I Love this Bar, Gilleys, Dixies, Stoneys, Bikinis and Chaps)
- Hey Bartender (Where to you buy your booze, Tap House, Ratpack Bars, bar outfits, line dancing, tequillians, where’s “rat”)
- Last call: The power of the drink menu
- “Rat” is not happy
Today’s cocktail of the week:
1 1/2 oz vodka
3 oz chilled beef bouillon
dash of Worcestershire, Tabasco
salt and pepper to taste
Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
Watch out for them Prairie Pancakes. Them are nasty little critters.